***Make sure to JOIN our RED HOT ONLINE DEALZ group on Facebook so you don’t miss out on any of the awesome bargains!***
Goodyear Leather Chamois Drying Balls
Grab these Goodyear Leather Chamois Drying Balls for just $5.99 shipped. Regularly $49.99. Only from GearXS while supplies last!. Here are the details:
Today’s GearXS Deal – Goodyear Leather Chamois Drying Balls
Date(s) Running – Now – 5/3 (or while Supplies Last)
Price – $5.99 for 2; Regularly $29.99
Shipping – Free
Coupon Code Needed – N/A
Goodyear Chamois Feature:
- 4×2 in diameter and depth
- Great for defogging or cleaning windshields and windows
- Use wet or dry
- Made from all natural materials- will not scratch surfaces
- Stores easily in the glove box or center console
New to GearXS? They’re a team of excessively cool people working day & night to bring you the most awesome products at the most awesome prices. GearXS has been in business for over 10 years, and are rated as a top seller on eBay. They take great satisfaction in their rave reviews and feedback & pride themselves on their commitment to their customers!
Online Shopping Tips:
- First and foremost, we here at The Coupons Wizards will never ever post an offer from an non-reputable site. If you see it here, rest assured, it’s one of our partners that we trust.
- If it’s a site that we haven’t advertised, make sure that it’s a secure site. A site that begins with https:// in their payment area marks a secure website. Meaning your payment information will be encrypted. If it doesn’t have “s” at the end of http when you go to pay, don’t use it!
- Use a credit card with online fraud protection. Better yet, use a pre-paid credit card. That way, in one of those rare instances where it is breached, they’ll only be able to take the funds that you have loaded onto it; not your entire credit limit. This is also a good way to curtail your shopping. If you don’t have the funds pre-loaded, you won’t spend it.
- Print or keep screenshots of your transactions & check your account frequently. Contact the merchant and your card provider at the first sign of anything fishy.
- Don’t have the website store your credit card information. A lot of people do this, and it seems harmless enough, but that’s how a lot of security breaches happen. They hack into stored information. It’s worth the extra few minutes to re-type in your information each time you shop.
- Last, but not least, if you feel uncomfortable on any online site, for whatever reason, get the heck out of there. If it’s from something we posted, feel free to leave a comment or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll check it out!