Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls look super simple to make! Whip up a batch, enough to last you a week, and not have to worry about breakfast. Sit down and enjoy or grab & go. Either way, you’ll be set until lunch!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milled flax seed
- ½ cup crispy rice cereal
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Directions:
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, milled flax seed, cereal and salt.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 20 seconds, then add it to the bowl.
- Stir in the honey and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container or bag for up to 1 week.