Rite Aid Matchup 8/4 – 8/10
If you are new to Rite Aid you need to have a Wellness Card to get the sales prices. You can get one in the store at the register or sign up for one on their website. It’s free to join.
A few things to note about shopping at Rite Aid
- UP – These are the store “dollars” you get that can be used on your next purchase.
- SCR- Single Check Rebates. To redeem these you enter the information from your receipt and at the end of the SCR period you will receive a check that can be cashed or used in store to cover your OOP cost. Click here to read more about Rite Aid’s SCR program.
- Read all about Rite Aid Load2Card. Load and redeem valuable in store coupons to your Wellness+ card.
- Sign up for Rite Aid Allergy Rewards and receive a $20 Rite Aid certificate every time you spend $75 on Zyrtec and Benadryl Allergy over-the-counter (OTC) products.
- Register your Rite Aid Wellness+ card with U Promise and start receiving extra savings today. If you are not a member of U Promise yet, find out more information about it and sign up now.
- Don’t forget the Rite Aid Video Value Coupons! You can view a complete list of Video Value coupons that are available to be seen this month here.
You can read the complete Rite Aid Coupon Policy here before shopping.
As always, if you find any deals we might have missed, please share them with us! The more we share with all of the Wiz Kids, the more we will all save.