***Don’t miss a HOT deal or coupon. Make sure you’ve “Followed” our Facebook Page, The Coupon Wizards, and check it often! Also make sure to join our NEWEST Facebook Groups, Couponing at Target, Publix, CVS & More and Red Hot Online Dealz!***
Staples Free Gift Offer
This would be a great time to stock up on your office supplies, or grab something you’ve been meaning to order at Staples. While supplies last, choose from 14 FREE gifts (valued $25 – $35 in value) when you spend just $25 or more on line! Don’t forget, as always, you’ll receive free shipping with your Staples rewards card. They have some really great choices. Those in the picture above are just a sampling. I don’t see a deadline for this deal, other than “while supplies last,” so head over to Staples quickly, before the gift you want is gone!
Online Shopping Tips:
- First and foremost, we here at The Coupons Wizards will never ever post an offer from an non-reputable site. If you see it here, rest assured, it’s one of our partners that we trust.
- If it’s a site that we haven’t advertised, make sure that it’s a secure site. A site that begins with https:// in their payment area marks a secure website. Meaning your payment information will be encrypted. If it doesn’t have “s” at the end of http when you go to pay, don’t use it!
- Use a credit card with online fraud protection. Better yet, use a pre-paid credit card. That way, in one of those rare instances where it is breached, they’ll only be able to take the funds that you have loaded onto it; not your entire credit limit. This is also a good way to curtail your shopping. If you don’t have the funds pre-loaded, you won’t spend it.
- Print or keep screenshots of your transactions & check your account frequently. Contact the merchant and your card provider at the first sign of anything fishy.
- Don’t have the website store your credit card information. A lot of people do this, and it seems harmless enough, but that’s how a lot of security breaches happen. They hack into stored information. It’s worth the extra few minutes to re-type in your information each time you shop.
- Last, but not least, if you feel uncomfortable on any online site, for whatever reason, get the heck out of there. If it’s from something we posted, feel free to leave a comment or reach out to me at email@example.com and I’ll check it out!